This is the only Fall Bucket List you need. So much to do, so little time! Better get to it!
We’re almost in the middle of October now and well into the Fall season. I find that as each season comes along I tend to make a mental note of things that I want to do and places that I want to go but never jot it down or keep track of it. Then when the season comes to an end, I look back and feel disappointed that I didn’t do most or all of the things I set out to do. The problem is not that I lack the time and resources. Well, sometimes that’s the reason. But most of the time its simply because I forgot. I didn’t document it.
Documenting things makes me accountable. That’s why I love making check lists. It’s a good reminder of what still needs to get done and what I’ve already completed. And there is nothing more rewarding than crossing things off of my to-do list. It makes me feel accomplished and proud of myself.
I decided to create a Fall Bucket List: a list of all the activities and places I want to visit this season. Stay tuned for my Winter Bucket List sometime in the near future.
Here are 25 things that I cannot wait to do!
- Take a fall foliage drive
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve a pumpkin
- Attend a fall festival
- Go on a hay ride
- Go apple picking
- Make apple pie (here is the recipe that I want to try from The Pioneer Woman)
- Take a “Fall/Autumn” Family Photo
- Drive along the coast to Oregon
- Go to Cypress Tree Tunnel
- Make Halloween cupcakes
- Watch “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
- Watch “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”
- Make a costume for Halloween
- Drink apple cider
- Attend a neighborhood get together
- Buy Fall scented candles for the house
- Have pumpkin spiced latte
- Watch football while making football grub
- Go hiking amongst falling leaves and lots of trees
- Donate items/clothes to the poor
- Have a movie night and watch Halloween kid-friendly movies like “The Nightmare Before Christmas“ and “Toy Story of Terror“.
- Set a harvest table for Thanksgiving
- Make a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner
- Go to a Christmas Tree Farm
#7 is super ambitious but I will try! I’m not much of a baker, haha! What are some of your favorite things to do this time of year? Leave me a comment below!
Leave a Reply